Structural Engineering Consultant
- STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING CONSULTANT
- Jesus Sierra, S.E., C.E.
- Principal at Sierra Engineering Group
Mr. Sierra has more than 28 years experience as structural project engineer, engineer of record and principal-in-charge on many projects for public and private sector clients. Background includes structural analysis and design of new facilities, seismic retrofit, and rehabilitation of existing structures, peer review, and value engineering.
ACADEMIC DEGREES, LICENSE and CERTIFICATES
- Structural Engineer (S.E.), No. SE3298
- Civil Engineer (C.E.), No. CE38763
- 1981 Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Cogswell Polytechnic College, San Francisco, California
- Structural Engineers Association of Northern California
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- International Conference of Building Officials
Paul Welschmeyer, ArchitectStructural Engineering ConsultantLandscape Architecture ConsultantInterior Design ConsultantLEED ConsultantBldg. Science Testing - S.F. PeninsulaBldg. Science Testing - N. BayBldg. Science Testing - Sac.